Wednesday, April 30, 2008

desperate housewives obsession


I LIVE for Sundays. You know what Sunday is, right? Desperate Housewives is on :) 8pm sharp, I'm sat glued to my couch, with the volume on full blast so I dont miss a word. My mom got me hooked on this show about 2 years ago after it first started airing on ABC. I fell in love with it because of all the drama and I got to know the characters so well. I like to compare myself with the characters and I think I am most like Lynette. My friend Abby is most like Gabrielle and Laura is most like Susan and Rachel (the perfect one) is most like Bree and Theresa is most like Eadie. It's a perfect match for all of us :) I took a quiz on desperate housewives about which character I am most like, and i got Lynette. During the writers strike, which lasted about 2 months, I was in total withdrawl from my favorite show. It was very hard to not have a new epsiode to watch, I had nothing to do on sunday nights. I'm very glad that the writers strike is over and my favorite show in the world is back on!

No comments: