Tuesday, April 8, 2008

iowa state university


Over break, I visited Iowa State's campus with my family. We scheduled a tour on April 4th of the campus and to meet with the guy ahead of Graphic Design (the major I want to pursue.) I loved the college. The campus was really big and pretty and the dorms were nice. I decided that I'm not going to bring my car when I go to college because freshman have to park really far away and they dont use their cars for anything really, just to drive home, which for me, is 2 hours away. Everything in Ames is really close to the campus too, grocery stores, malls, and Iowa State students get free bus transportation so that helps out a lot. When I want to go home to see my family, I will just get a ride with one of my friends and I will pay them for gas. Iowa State is the only college I have looked at so far, because it's the only college in Iowa that has my major. I really hope I get in because I havent looked at any other colleges. I am very excited to graduate from high school and start life at college where I'm on my own. It will be scary, but I am looking forward to such a drastic change. :)

No comments: