Sunday, March 16, 2008

my spring break


This year, for spring break, My family and I are going to Wisconsin Dells on that sunday through tuesday the last week of March. It should be really fun, I haven't been to Wisconsin Dells since like 7th grade, so 4 years ago. I bet there are a lot of new water slides and new stuff to do. Once my family and I get back from the Dells, we are going to visit colleges in Iowa for me to look around and experience what campus life is going to be like. We plan on visiting Iowa State (my preferred college choice,) University of Iowa, and UNI. I'm really excited. My cousin, Megan, is going o UNI right now so I might stay the night with her in her dorm. I want to go to Iowa State, even though it's really far away because they have a good art school and they have my major, Graphic Design. After all the college visiting over break, I will hopefully have a better idea of what campus life is like. My birthday is also over spring break, it's April 5th. I've never had my birthday over spring break before, which is kind-of exciting since I'm use to always having to go to school on my "big day." I will probably celebrate my birthday with my friends by going out to eat or something. It should be a good break :)

No comments: