Sunday, March 16, 2008

no last minute rush


I never procrastinate, okay "never" is a big word, but for the most part I really dont. I don't know how all my peers can pull it off at the last minute. I like to work ahead; get things done ahead of time so I don't have to deal with that nagging stress. I don't enjoy feeling rushed-- I always work ahead on projects and assignments just so I can get them done and over with. My brother, Nathan, who is a freshman has a 4.0 gpa and he always does his homework sunday night, at the last minute. It's not fair that he does his assignments at the last minute, rushed and still manages to get a better grade than me at everything. Almost all of my friends are like my brother, and manage to pull off projects at the last minute. In the morning, before school starts, I always find my friends at our locker sitting down doing their homework and they actually get it done! For writing notebook entries, or blog entries as we now have, I would always do my 5 entries on the weekends and then I wouldnt have to worry about them during the week, so I would always be 5 entries ahead. I hope I never lose my "working ahead ability" because I enjoy getting things done early so I dont have to worry about them!

No comments: