Thursday, March 20, 2008

happy 1st day of spring!


Since today is the 1st day of spring, It got me thinking... I love this season. J The weather is perfect, not too hot and not too cold. Also, my birthday is during spring, something I always look forward to. And so is spring break, which I love because of the week break from school. Spring is also a perfect time to run because the sun is not beating down on your nor are you getting frost bite. Today was one of the 1st days I went running outside since like September. It felt so good to just get outside and breathe instead of being stuck inside all day. Being outside and being able to be active makes me happier because I am free to move around and exercising makes me feel better about myself. This spring my goal is to run every day and get outside more and enjoy the weather. I’m so glad the snow is all gone, except I probably just jinxed myself by saying that because we’re supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight. It’s so weird seeing the green grass for once and not white snow all the time. I just wish this warm weather would stay this way.

No comments: