Thursday, March 20, 2008

photoshop: the secret to looking gorgeous

My birthday is coming up.. and today I was looking at adobe photoshop cs3, which is six-hundred some dollars; something I really really want for my birthday, but i know it's just a dream because I doubt my parents would ever buy me something that much. I want to be a graphic designer when I grow up and I love working with computers/ads/art, so photoshop is right up my alley. I came across this picture of Faith Hill in Redbook magazine. I've always wondered, so celebs really look like this? And I guess I found my answer, no. The picture is totally different; Faith's eyes have more make-up, her face is flawless, her hair is lighter, her arms are slender, she's much more skinnier, and she doesnt have any "flab around her dress." I think her 'before' picture looks prettier, actually, but that's just me. When I get older, I would love to do this kind-of work. I love touching up pictures and lightening them and messing with every effect. It would be amazing if I got photoshop for my birthday or any day, I would be the happiest girl in the world. But for now, I'll just continue to dream to do this kind of work when I'm older.

1 comment:

Rachel's Thoughts... said...

wow those pictures are a lot different, i wish someone would do that to my school picture! ha