Thursday, May 22, 2008

im a senior now?!

Wow I havent blogged in FOREVER.. I need to get on that. Well yesterday the seniors left us, and now the class of '09 is the oldest.. I thought I would like being the "top dogs" of the school, but to tell you the truth, it's kinda weird.. Everyone at school is younger than me or the same age. I miss seeing the seniors, I've been used to them for 3 years.. and it's just weird without them at Kennedy anymore. I can't believe I'm a senior now.. well almost. It seriously seems like yesterday that I was freaking out about the 1st day of school at Kennedy. And in less than a year I will be leaving and on to college.. and out in the real world.. scary! The thing I am most excited about for senior year is senior pictures and having my own grad party and prom is always fun:). Also my friends and I have always planned that we would take a senior trip after we graduate, so I'm looking forward to doing something along that line. I am excited for next year.. but nervous at the same time!

No comments: